- 1-2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive OIl
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 1 tsp dry onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 shakes cumin
- Marinate the chicken for at least an hour or longer.
- Preheat grill until hot and turn off one side.
- Cook on the side of grill that is turned off (with the other side very hot) for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your chicken breasts. Flip once during grilling.
- Use the excess marinade to baste the chicken while cooking.
Contributed by Bill Flynn