- 1 (16 oz) package gnocchi
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Wild Mushroom & Sage olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 oz chanterelle mushrooms
- 1–3/4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil a large pan of salted water. Add the gnocchi and cook according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add both olive oils. When oils is heated through, add the onion, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are slightly browned.
- Add the vegetable stock, sage, salt, and black pepper. Simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes or until some of the liquid evaporates.
- Add the cooked gnocchi to the skillet. Toss to combine and stir until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with the Parmesan cheese and more chopped sage.
- Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co.