- 1 cup J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 whole dried red chiles
- 1/4 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 pounds shelled and deveined medium shrimp
- Crusty bread, for serving
- In a very large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil until simmering.
- Add the garlic, chiles and parsley and cook over moderately high heat for 10 seconds, stirring.
- Add the shrimp and cook over high heat, stirring once, until they are pink and curled, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and transfer to small bowls.
- Serve with crusty bread or angel hair pasta.
Recipe courtesy of Food & Wine.