- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, about 1 Tbsp chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Rosemary olive oil
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Bunch of fresh green beans
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberry balsamic
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 4 tsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp honey
- Splash of red wine
- Preheat oven to 425F. Peel and chop garlic; set aside.
- Chop the rosemary; set aside.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet covered with foil. Distribute olive oil evenly on salmon. Add salt and pepper over the fillet. Next, add the rosemary and garlic and lightly press into salmon.
- Add some fresh green beans to the baking sheet; lightly coated in Rosemary olive oil and a dash of salt. Place in oven. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes until the salmon is flaky and green beans are tender.
Blueberry Balsamic Sauce
- Mash the blueberries and balsamic with a fork in a small bowl. Stir in the orange peel, orange juice, honey and wine until combined.
- Add the blueberry mixture to a skillet over medium heat. Stir constantly and cook until just thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve with green beans on the side.