- 1 package Meatballs in Italian Style Beef & Pork
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Garlic olive oil
- 1/2 lb pasta we used linguine
- 2 cups spinach fresh
- parmesan cheese
- salt + pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil, garlic, and meatballs.
- Once the meatballs are just about done you can add in the spinach and toss.
- Add the pasta to the meatball skillet and toss. Add in some pasta water if needed.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a generous amount of freshly grated parmesan.
Recipe and image courtesy of Courtney’s Sweets
looks good, sorry i could not print recipe.