- 1 bunch of fresh broccolini (or broccoli florets or green beans)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive oil or regular
- 2-3 Tbsp water
- Red pepper flakes
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil over medium heat, in a large saute pan.
- Add trimmed broccolini (or sub veggies) to the oil and continuously stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, allow to cook another 1-2 minutes.
- If you need to soften veggies more, add 2-3 Tbsp of water and cook a little longer.
- Allow the pan to become sizzling hot again, then add to the pan (mixed together) 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp J. Olive Co. Sesame Seed Oil, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Dash with kosher salt to taste.
- Serve immediately. This dish is best right out of the pan!
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen