- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbs J. Olive Co. Apricot Balsamic
- 1 Tbs of J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1-2 Tbs fresh parsley or 1 Tbs dried, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- After marinated, quick strain most of the juices leaving garlic, shrimp with a little liquid reserved to pour into the pan at the end of cooking.
- Heat saute pan to high heat with blood orange olive oil.
- Once oil is hot, add shrimp to pan and saute until almost cooked through.
- Add a little marinade back to the pan to create more “sauce” around the shrimp, while shrimp is finishing cooking.
- Serve immediately!
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen.