- Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup Seasoned bread crumbs
- Approx. 4 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. EVOO
- Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into thin strips or squares
- Dunk in low-fat milk, and then dip in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Sauté the chicken in olive oil to brown
- Then, bake at 350 degrees until the pieces are fully cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with ketchup or a low-fat dipping sauce along with colorful steamed veggies, like peas and carrots.
Recipe courtesy of What to Expect