- 1 cup of yogurt, regular, Greek, or soy
- 1 cup of fresh fruit such as fresh cherries, strawberries, and blueberries
- 1-2 tsp J. Olive Co. Blackberry Ginger Balsamic or Balsamic(s) of Choice
- 1-2 tsp J. Olive Co. Espresso or Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- A pinch of sugar or sugar substitute, optional
- Fresh mint, lemon or lime zest for garnish, if desired
Add ½ cup of yogurt to each small dish. Add the fruit mixture. Drizzle on the Balsamic Vinegar of choice. Serve plain or with a sprig of fresh mint, or lemon or lime zest. Serve.
Recipe and image courtesy of Flying Olive