- 4 boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Ginger & Black Garlic olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Mission Fig Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp fig preserves
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drizzle garlic olive oil over chicken and season with salt and pepper. In a bowl toss with balsamic vinegar. Add chicken thighs to oven-proof pan and spread with Fig preserves and bake for 15 minutes.
- Prep the tomatoes and onions in the same bowl used for the chicken so that they are lightly coated with the oil and vinegar mixture. After the chicken has cooked 15 minutes, toss in the tomatoes and onions. Continue baking 10-15 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tender (internal temperature of 165).
Original recipe and image found at Fustini’s