- 2 1/2 tsp. J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 1/3 c. J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 8 oz. Orzo, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 c. minced fresh parsley
- 2 oz. toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries finely chopped
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- Rinse orzo with cold water and dry with paper towel, to remove excess water.
- Toss with toasted pine nuts, cranberries, and parsley.
- In jar with tight fitting lid, combine oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard; mix into orzo and lightly toss in feta cheese.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Note: For a simple, refreshing salad add shrimp, fish or chicken to greens and dress with this Cranberry-Lime Vinaigrette!
Recipe courtesy of TheTubbyOlive.com