- 2 Tbsp of J. Olive Co. EVOO, Butter or Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 tsp of J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 8 oz. package of crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- First, sauté the minced garlic and Olive Oil in a small sauce pan, just long enough to soften the garlic.
- While those are sautéing, roll out the crescent dough and cut it into strips. Tie the dough strips into little knots and arrange them in a cast iron skillet.
- Pour the garlic mixture over the dough.
- Bake the knots in the oven for about 12 minutes. The smaller the knot, the quicker they will cook. Sprinkle the fresh parsley over the top and serve.
Recipe modified and image courtesy of Crooked Creek Life