- ¼ cup + 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co.’s Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 4 Tilapia Fillets cut into 1-inch pieces (Or any other firm white fish)
- Salt Sisters Key West Seafood Rub available at J. Olive Co.
- ¼ tsp Kosher Sea Salt
- ½ head red cabbage coarsely chopped
- ½ cup J. Olive Co.’s Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 white onion diced
- 2-3 Jalapeños seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup of cilantro pulled from stem
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 6 soft tortillas
- 1 can of cooked yellow corn (optional for corn salad)
- Liberally season Tilapia with Key West Seafood Rub, add ¼ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil, Toss and set to the side to marinate for 15 min.
- Combine Diced tomatoes, diced white onion, chopped jalapeños, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl and toss.
- In a large Skillet, heat 3 Tbsp of Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- Add marinated Tilapia fillet pieces to skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and sprinkling with kosher sea salt.
- While fish is cooking, combine chopped cabbage and with Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar and toss. Add combination to skillet with the fish and continue stirring over medium heat until cabbage becomes tender and fish is completely cooked through (approximately 6-7 minutes).
- Remove from Heat.
- Assemble tortillas with shredded cheeses, fish and cabbage combination, and top with Tomato, Onion, Jalapeno, Lime Juice and Cilantro mixture. Drizzle with Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar spooned from skillet if desired.
Corn Salad Side
- Combine cooked Yellow Corn with the remainder of Tomato, Onion, Jalapeno, Lime Juice and Cilantro mixture.
- Add 1 cup of cooked cabbage mixture from skillet to this and Toss for a beautiful corn salad that is almost too pretty to eat.
- Don’t worry if some of the fish bits mix in with the cabbage- It only makes is better! Enjoy!