- 2 tbsp J.Olive Co. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 heads Belgian endive, halved, cored, and sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese (such as Stilton)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Whisk together olive oil, cider vinegar, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine Belgian endive, watercress, celery, and apple.
- Toss with dressing. Serve salad sprinkled with blue cheese.
Recipe and picture modified from MarthaStewart.com.