- 16 oz strawberries, sliced
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Add the strawberries, balsamic, and sugar to a bowl. Toss well to combine.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. Stir one or two times to make sure all the strawberries are evenly coated in vinegar.
- Storage: store leftover strawberries in their juices for 2-5 days in the fridge. The berries will give off more juice the longer they sit.
- Sugar: regular, cane sugar, or even maple syrup work in this recipe. Use honey to make the recipe paleo.
Original recipe and image found at Darn Good Veggies