- 1 small watermelon
- 8 oz Feta Cheese Block, packed in brine
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 to 3 springs of mint, leaves removed from stem
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice the watermelon in half and remove the rind. Cut the watermelon into 1 and 2-inch square pieces.
- Cut the feta block into 1 and 2-inch squares.
- On a large, flat serving platter, arrange the watermelon and feta in a geometric pattern, leaving ¼ inch space between pieces.
- Sprinkle hazelnuts and mint leaves on top of the watermelon and feta
- Sprinkle the entire dish with salt.
- Drizzle the Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar over the finished dish just before serving. Enjoy!
Original recipe found at Kosterina