- 4 8-oz. beef top loin, strip or tenderloin steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 c (4 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 c + additional 4 tsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 c J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Sprinkle meat with cracked pepper & season to taste with salt.
- Grill or broil in oven, to desired doneness. During the last 3 minutes of cooking sprinkle blue cheese over steaks.
- In the meantime, pour Dark Chocolate Balsamic in saucepan and heat to boiling, whisking constantly. Add 1 tsp sugar, if desired, and continue to simmer, whisking constantly, until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter. Drizzle over meat.
Recipe and image from Olive and Then Some