- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 ½ cups J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 tsp Jalapeño Lime Jelly
- ¼ tsp fleur de sel
- ⅛ tsp cracked white pepper
- 2 salmon fillets, 2 ” thick
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil, divided
Preheat oven to 375*F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a glass or non-reactive bowl, stir together garlic, ginger, green onions, Jalapeno Lime Jelly, balsamic, fleur de sel, pepper, and 1 Tbsp Lemon Olive Oil. Add salmon fillets and marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge.
Remove fish from fridge and bring to room temperature. Preheat an oven proof skillet over medium heat and drizzle olive oil on fish. Place fillets in pan and sear each side for 2-3 minutes and lightly browned. Then move pan to finish cooking in the oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and serve hot – fish will flake easily if cooked through; lightly pink in the center but not too dry. Garnish with extra green onion slices.
Original recipe and image found at Olive Oil Critic