- 1 lb shredded chicken (about 2 chicken breast – crock pot chicken seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder and kosher salt)
- 1 diced apple
- handful of grapes, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fat-free feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lime Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp course grain dijon mustard
- Cook, shred your chicken breast. I used Crock Pot chicken: 2 chicken breast, seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt, cook on high for 2 hours or until juices run clear.
- Mix together Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette sauce. Set aside.
- Chop all fruit, nuts, onion and mix with chicken in large mixing bowl.
- Toss in feta and vinaigrette. DONE.
- Mix another serving of the Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette to use to dress a salad with the chicken salad on top!
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen.