- 1/2 cup J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar organic
- 2 large eggs organic, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour organic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup cranberries (fresh organic)
For the Streusel Topping
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar organic
- 3 Tbsp cold or frozen butter
Preheat your oven to 350 “F
In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, olive oil, vanilla, sugar, sea salt and ricotta cheese. Set aside.
In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add it to the bowl with the wet mixture. Add the cranberries and using a spatula gently fold everything together.
Layer a loaf pan with baking wax paper and pour in the dough.
Quickly make the streusel topping by combining the sugar and flour together in a small bowl. Using a cheese grater, grate the cold butter on top and mix in using your fingertips, just until the mixture looks like wet sand. Move quickly so the butter doesn’t melt.
Sprinkle over the cranberry bread dough.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
Grand Marnier Glaze:
- Whisk together 1 cup powder sugar + 1/4 cup grand marnier.
- Whisk 1 cup powder sugar + 3 Tbsp orange juice + 1 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Combine with the zest from 1 orange and drizzle over the cranberry bread after it has cooled off completely.