- 7 juicy tangerines
- 5 lemons
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Sicilian Lemon balsamic
- Cut the tangerines at the equator, splitting the tangerine into two halves.
- Section 1-2 halves leaving the pith/membrane, reserve the sections.
- Extract the juice from the remaining tangerines. Strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer.
- Extract the juice from the lemons. Strain the juice.
- Combine all juices and balsamic into a sauce pot and reduce till syrupy or it coats the back of the spoon.
- Cool. Drizzle over salad and garnish with reserved tangerine sections.
Recipe and image courtesy of CDKitchen