- 1 T of J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 1 bag (8.75 oz) deluxe salted mixed nuts (no peanuts)
- 1/4 C instant dark roast coffee crystals
- 1/3 C of J. Olive Co. Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 C of J. Olive Co. Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 C packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Spread nuts on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle J.Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil over paper; toss to combine.
- In medium saucepan, combine coffee crystals, balsamic vinegars, and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until coffee is dissolved and mixture starts to thicken (reduce) slightly.
- Drizzle over nuts; toss to combine.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
*Serving size: 2 cups