- 2 sweet potatoes
- Juice of one lime
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Coconut White Balsamic
- 1 tsp kosher salt or to taste —I added a little more to finish them off
- 1 tsp chili powder — more if preferred
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Either dice or slice your sweet potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl or a large ziplock bag combine all seasonings, lime juice, Coconut balsamic and Chipotle oil, then add sweet potato slices. SHAKE!
- Spread out on a baking sheet and cook for 45 minutes +/-. Depending on how thin your pieces are will determine cooking time. When I slice sweet potatoes into thin chips, it takes less time to bake.
- Finish with an extra drizzle of lime juice and sprinkle of salt when they come out of the oven.
This recipe is courtesy of Clean Kitchen.