- 3/4 cup J. Olive Co. Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 chili, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 lb. large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the Coconut Balsamic vinegar, the Persian Lime Olive Oil, chili, garlic, cilantro and lime juice in a dish.
- Marinate the shrimp in the mixture for 10-15 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil a baking dish and place shrimp in dish; bake for 5 minutes, or until done.
Note – You may also place shrimp on presoaked wooden skewers and grill for 1-2 minutes per side, or until done.
Recipe courtesy of Bazaar Olive Oil