- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. coconut balsamic
- 1 Tbsp (or more) J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, massage together.
Preheat oven 375 degrees. Season fish with salt and garlic powder, to taste. Apply a thick coat of the coconut crust to the top of fish. Cook in oven for 7-8 minutes (or depending on your cut of fish), then broil for 1-2 minutes if the crust needs more browning.
Coconut Mustard Sauce:
Combine the following ingredients in a sauce pan, over medium heat:
- 3 Tbsp course grain Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Coconut balsamic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lemon olive oil
Bring to a boil and allow liquids to reduce for a couple of minutes after boiling. Sauce should thicken up once cooled.