- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil
- 1 (10 oz.) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 to 6 cups chocolate puffed rice cereal
- Cooking spray, for your hands
- White store-bought frosting, for decorating
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring, until melted about 3 minutes. Stir in the cocoa powder. Add the cereal, folding until evenly coated.
2. Remove the pot from the heat; let cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, generously spray your hands with cooking spray and shape the cereal mixture into footballs. Transfer to a wax paper–lined surface to set, about 5 minutes.
3. Put a scoop of frosting in a small resealable plastic bag; snip a very small piece from the corner and pipe the laces onto the football.
Recipe modified and image courtesy of Good Housekeeping