- 4 large apples, peeled and chopped into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Red Apple balsamic
- Heat a skillet on medium-low heat.
- Peel and chop apples, then toss with cinnamon. You can also add a pinch of salt to bring out the sweetness if you’d like.
- Add to skillet and let caramelized for a full 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once soft and caramelized, add balsamic and stir.
- Serve hot with ice cream, yogurt, oatmeal, or as a side dish.
Recipe and image courtesy of How Sweet Eats