- 18 oz chocolate cake mix (no pudding in the mix)
- 3 eggs (or quantity specified by cake mix)
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Butter olive oil (or quantity of oil specified by cake mix)
- 24 oz ricotta cheese well drained
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp J Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
Mix cake according to directions on cake mix box and pour batter into prepared pan.
Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla, balsamic and sugar until well blended.
Place by spoonful’s on top of batter as close together and as evenly as possible.
Bake for 55-70 minutes.
When cake has cooled, dust with confectioner’s sugar (optional).
Recipe and image courtesy of Tastealotta