- 2 tsp J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups chopped onion (about 2 large onions)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat garlic oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, swirling to coat pan.
- Add chopped onion pan; sauté 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 20 minutes or until onions are deep golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Remove onion mixture from heat.
- Add sour cream and the remaining ingredients, stirring until blended and cheese melts.