- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz baby mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 2 Tbsp basil pesto (homemade or store bought)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 ripe avocados peeled, seeded and halved
- Fresh basil leaves to serve (optional)
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. balsamic glaze reduction to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Combine tomatoes, mozzarella balls, pesto, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Toss well to evenly combine all of the flavors.
- Arrange prepared avocado halves onto a plate with fresh basil leaves.
- Spoon the Caprese filling into each avocado halve and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Top with chopped fresh basil. Serve immediately.