- 1 tbsp. J. Olive Co. Basil olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Traditional balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp shredded basil
- 4 slices mozzarella
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add balsamic vinegar to the skillet to deglaze, then add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute. Add tomatoes and season with salt. Let simmer until soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in basil.
- Return chicken to skillet and nestle in tomatoes. Top with a slice of mozzarella and cover with a lid to melt cheese.
- Spoon tomatoes over chicken and serve.
*recipe and photo courtesy of delish.com