- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, top removed and sliced in halves lengthwise
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In an 8- to 10-inch iron skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbs. olive oil and saute garlic for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with remaining olive oil. Add Brussels sprouts to skillet, cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and season with salt and black pepper. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Patty Roper & Nathan Ganucheau.