- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika or to taste
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1 Tbsp parsley finely chopped, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet (11×17) with silpat or foil.
- Rinse and peel potatoes. Dice into 1/2″ thick cubes (use a food chopper with the larger holes if you have one)
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with 3 Tbsp oil. Sprinkle with 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper and toss to evenly coat potatoes.
- Immediately transfer potatoes to a lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake at 400˚F for 20 min or until cooked through. Stir potatoes quickly then set oven to broil and bake additional 2-4 min or until golden brown. Serve sprinkled with parsley if desired.
Recipe and image courtesy of NatashasKitchen.com