- 2 Cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cups J. Olive Co. Lemon Olive Oil
- 4 Large eggs
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 Cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat first 2 ingredients at medium speed with a mixer until well-blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine 2 tablespoons flour and blueberries in a small bowl and toss well.
- Combine remaining flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Fold in blueberry mixture and vanilla.
- Pour cake batter into a 10-inch wipe bunt pan with a coating of Sonoma Farm Lemon Olive Oil
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl and drizzle over warm cake.
Recipe modified and image courtesy of Sonoma Farm
thank you for sharing the wonderful recipe