- 1.5 pounds roasted chicken, shredded and chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp + kosher salt (taste as you go)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- dashes of black pepper
- 1/2 Tbs J. Olive Co. Rosemary Olive Oil
- J. Olive Co. Blueberry Balsamic for drizzle on salad
- Shred chicken, chop veggies, and mix everything in a bowl!
- Next, Build your salad – add spinach, grape tomatoes, fat free feta cheese, and top with a big scoop of chicken salad.
- Drizzle on top with a mix of the blueberry balsamic and rosemary olive oil!
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen.