- 5 oz. semi sweet chocolate
- ½ cup J. Olive Co. Blood Orange olive oil
- 8 oz. whipping cream
- crushed pistachios
- blood oranges, chopped
1. Slowly melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water . When smooth and glossy add the olive oil and mix until well combined. Set aside to cool.
2. Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks.
3. Slowly pour chocolate and olive oil mixture into cream and gently fold together being careful not to over-mix.
4. Portion into serving cups, cover and chill for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
5. To serve sprinkle each portion with crushed pistachios, fresh chopped oranges and additional blood orange olive oil.
Recipe modified and image courtesy of Evoolution