For the salad
- 8 oz Wild Caught Salmon Fillet
- 1 Tbsp Salt Sister’s Butcher’s Blend
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Berries (Raspberries and Blackberries)
- 1/2 Cup Pecans
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Cascadian Wild Raspberry Balsamic
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- Rub salmon generously with seasoning. Heat olive oil in skillet to medium-high and sauté salmon skin side up for 2-3 minutes. Flip salmon and sauté for 2 more minutes. Salmon should be flaky and moist.
- On a platter arrange spinach, berries and pecans. Using a fork, flake salmon and arrange on top of salad.
- Whisk ingredients for dressing and drizzle over salad. Enjoy!
Original recipe and image found at Olivelle