- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/8 tsp each salt & pepper
- Arrange salmon in baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together balsamic, olive oil, honey, garlic, cayenne and salt & pepper.
- Pour over salmon and let marinade for one hour.
- Bake in the marinade in a 375 degree oven for 10 to 14 min, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Delicious served over rice.
Original recipe found at Oro di Oliva