- ¼ cup J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cups chopped white onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Three 16 oz cans black beans, drained, reserving liquid
- One 16 oz can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- Heat oil in stockpot and sauté onion and garlic for 10 minutes till soft.
- Add the spices and mix thoroughly.
- Add tomato sauce, beans, and 1/3 of the total bean liquid.
- If chili is too thick for your taste, add more of the bean liquid until desired consistency is reached.
- Simmer slowly about 15 minutes. Add Dark Chocolate Balsamic.
Recipe courtesy of Marisolo Tasting Bar