- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Jalapeno Balsamic
- ¼ c red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp jalapeño peppers or Serrano chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tsp J. Olive Co. medium EVOO, Baklouti, or Lime Olive Oil
- Place avocados, lime and balsamic in medium bowl. Lightly mash with fork.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except olive oil.
- Spread guacamole in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil to taste.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour before serving.
Recipe and image courtesy of The Olive Scene