- Turkey bacon
- 12 oz fresh steamed green beans or 2-3 cans of whole green beans
- 1/4-1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Maple Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. butter olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp course grain Dijon mustard
You may have some dressing left over. Use it for the salad below!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the dressing.
- I like a lot of “sauce” and this is one you can dial back or make more of depending on preference. For the dressing mix together the Maple Balsamic, butter olive oil, salt and coarse grain dijon mustard. Set aside.
Assemble the bundles.
- I slice the bacon slices in half. Use one “half slice” per 5-6 whole green beans. You can secure the bundle with a toothpick if needed.
- You can use canned or fresh green beans. I have used both. My family prefers the softer texture of the canned green beans. If you have fresh you can simply steam them before assembling the bundles.
- Place bundles in a greased, oven-safe baking dish and then pour dressing on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.