- Turkey bacon
- 12 oz fresh steamed green beans or 2-3 cans of whole green beans
- 1/4-1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Maple Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. butter olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp course grain Dijon mustard
You may have some dressing left over. Use it for a salad dressing found in the NOTE section below!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the dressing.
- Assemble the bundles.
- Slice the bacon slices in half. Use one “half slice” per 5-6 whole green beans. Secure the bundle with a toothpick if needed.
- Use canned or fresh green beans (we have used both). If you use fresh, simply steam them before assembling the bundles.
- Place bundles in a greased, oven-safe baking dish and then pour dressing on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
NOTE – We like a lot of sauce in this recipe, and this is one you can dial back or make more of depending on preference. For a salad dressing, mix together the Maple Balsamic, butter olive oil, salt and coarse grain dijon mustard. Set aside.