Call Now Button
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into equal portions
- Preheat grill. In a shallow baking pan, mix all ingredients, then add salmon and turn over to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate between 20mins-2hrs.
- Remove salmon from pan and discard marinade.
- Sear salmon on each side over hottest part of the grill for 1 minute, or until golden brown.
- Move to cooler spot on grill until thoroughly cooked, about 5-10 minutes.