Goat Cheese Mixture
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 large mint leaf, minced
- 12 large strawberries, cut into large chunks
- 4 Tbsp of J. Olive Co. Basil olive oil
- 4 Tbsp of J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- 5 large mint leaves, minced
- Ground black pepper
- Loaf of good French Bread, sliced 3/8 in thick
- J. Olive Co. Basil olive oil
For the goat cheese:
- Place goat cheese into a bowl. Mix the ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the strawberry mixture:
- Add your diced strawberries, olive oil, balsamic, black pepper and minced mint into a bowl and mix well.
For the toasts:
- Evenly brush the bread with Olive Vinegar’s Basil EVOO.
- Place them on a baking sheet in a preheated 350ºF oven and toast for about 5 minutes, until light golden brown.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Thickly smear each piece of bread with the goat cheese.
- Set each one on a plate.
- Spoon the strawberry mixture onto the slices of bread.