- 2 1/4 lb. new potatoes (about 6-8 potatoes of a small waxy variety) cut into quarters
- Approx. 2 cups asparagus tips cut into 2 inch pieces or halved
- 2 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Garlic olive oil
- 4 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Traditional balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!