- 5 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 oz mushrooms, portobello or baby bella, sliced
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 servings of fettuccine
- ¼ cup grated/shaved parmesan
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chiffonade for garnish
- salt & peper to taste
- Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt and pepper.
Place the chicken breasts into a bowl or ziplock bag. Add 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil and 2 Tbsp Neapolitan Herb Balsamic.
Set aside to marinade for at least an hour.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
While the oven is preheating, marinate the veggies. Get your pasta water boiling, too. Don’t forget to season generously with salt!
Place sliced mushrooms, halved tomatoes, minced garlic, and diced onion into a bowl.
Add 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil & 2 Tbsp Neapolitan Herb Balsamic and marinate for 10 – 15 minutes.
Ready to cook the chicken! Place marinated chicken onto a sheet tray or baking dish and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and add the veggies onto the pan, spreading into an even layer to insure even cooking.
Return pan to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and crank the heat up to 425°F.
Give the entire pan a nice drizzle of the Neapolitan Herb Balsamic and return to the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Cook your pasta to al dente according to the package instructions, drain and set aside.
Once chicken is cooked, slice into thin strips and serve over pasta with roasted veggies and pan drippings. You can gently toss the pasta in the pan to coat with juices, if desired.
- Top with a final drizzle of Garlic Olive Oil, shaved parmesan, and a generous sprinkle of basil for a garnish. Enjoy!
Original recipe and image found at Oliva!