- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 (8 oz) package baby carrots
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Traditional Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, and carrots in a bag; toss to coat. I use the carrot bag. Pour the carrots into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle the balsamic vinegar over the carrots; shake the pan to coat evenly. Return to over and bake until the liquid is absorbed, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Recipe and image courtesy of All Recipes