- 1 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice balsamic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Wild Mushroom & Sage olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Chicken & Pumpkin
- 1 chicken breast
- 13 oz pumpkin cut into 1.5″ cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 4 packed heaped cups arugula or baby spinach
- 1 oz feta
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Shake Dressing in a jar.
- Place pumpkin in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and 2 tsp olive oil. Toss then scatter on tray.
- Place the chicken in the same bowl with 1 Tbsp Dressing. Coat then place chicken on the tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning the pumpkin at about 15 minutes, until pumpkin is soft and just cooked.
- Remove chicken and roughly chop.
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts in a dry pan over medium heat until golden, then remove immediately and cool.
- Assemble salad: Place arugula and chicken in a large bowl, drizzle with a bit of dressing then toss. Transfer into serving bowl, scatter pumpkin all over, toss gently, then crumble over feta and pine nuts. Drizzle over remaining dressing and serve.
Recipe and image courtesy of The Pinehurst Olive Oil Co.