- 2 tbsp J. Olive Co. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp J. Olive Co. balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 cups peeled butternut squash, chopped (about ¾-inch)
- 2 cups halved Brussels Sprouts, outer leaves removed
- 1 apple, cored and chopped into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each), trimmed of all visible fat
- Preheat oven to 450º F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk to combine the olive oil, honey, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and rosemary. Season with a big pinch of both salt and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin on a plate and pat dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Brush tenderloins liberally with glaze.
- Add the butternut, Brussels sprouts, apples, and onion to the big mixing bowl and toss to coat with the glaze.
- Transfer the vegetables to the lined sheet pan, spreading evenly. Place the tenderloins on top of the vegetables in the sheet pan, leaving a little space between the two tenderloins.
- Roast pork until the pork reaches 140ºF, about 20 minutes. Move the tenderloins to a cutting board and tent with aluminum foil to rest while vegetables finish roasting.
- Increase the heat of the oven to 475ºF and return to oven and roast until vegetables are tender browned, 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and transfer vegetables to platter. Cut pork into ½-inch-thick medallions and place over vegetables, pouring any juices over top. Serve.
Recipe & picture courtesy of KelseyNixon.com.