- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 cup J. Olive Co. Grapefruit Balsamic
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Salt Sisters Mojo seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp flour
- In a bowl, whisk together balsamic, olive oil, minced garlic, seasoning, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken wings to a large freezer bag and pour in 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture. Seal the bag tightly and mix around to fully coat the chicken. Place bag flat in the fridge for at least 1 hour minimum or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place chicken wings and sauce in bag in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake chicken wings for 40-50 mins or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- While the chicken is baking add the rest of the marinade to a saucepan. Stir in the flour. Bring to a boil and let simmer until it starts to thicken. Stir frequently so it doesn’t burn.
- Place cooked chicken wings in a serving bowl and drizzle the balsamic glaze on top. Serve with rice, quinoa, or roasted vegetables, and enjoy!
Original recipe and image found at Andi Ann Recipes