Call Now Button
- 1 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Qt (16 oz.) fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled, and sliced
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- Freshly ground coarse black pepper
- Place the sliced berries in a medium non-reactive bowl.
- Sprinkle the berries with the sugar and balsamic vinegar and toss gently to coat.
- Allow the berries to macerate in the vinegar and sugar mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Add 4-5 grinds of coarse black pepper to the berries and toss to coat.
- Allow flavors to blend about 5 minutes more before serving.
- Serve the berries over salad, ice cream, or toasted pound cake.